We, at DocPulse, strive to exceed your expectations by continuously updating our software to make our software better. In the latest update, we would like to inform you about the changes below. Here is what we have been working on:
****** Doctor App for Video Consultation for Doctors ******
Based on the feedback received from many of our users and to address the challenge of doctors not having access to computers / laptops at all times, we have introduced the DocPulse Pro App for Doctors so that it will be easier and simpler for them to do the Video Consultation.
Please note that this is the first release and more developments are lined up in the coming weeks. Kindly share the links with all the doctors so that they can install and do Video Consultations easily through the App.
- Doctors will be able to do Video Consultation from DocPulse App.
- Doctors can view complaints, queries entered by patients, attachments like reports OR old prescriptions OR any document attached by patients.
- Doctors will be able to enter advice OR attach a document OR take a photo from the Camera and upload the prescription that you would like to share with the patients. ( Images attached for reference ).
You can download the App by clicking on the link below.
Features / On how to use mobile app visit: http://tiny.cc/vcapp
- Provided Country code selector while booking appointment via website.
- Changes in patient App for handling Cancellation and Refund for appointment.
- Displaying data for current and future dates in appointments across doctors and Staff and Total
- Easy way to access Video Consultation Link for patients (Mainly for Kiosk setup)
- When send Response is clicked made changes to show alert dialog to keep record open for report attachments or to close for Video Consultation records.
- Display a proper message when Admin tries to add doctor/opertator with same email/mobile number.
- Allow only admin to edit department for Doctors
- Added Notes in EMR Download Report UI
- Ability to specify different prices for room specific items for Insurance.
- Billing account details for Admin
- Alert Email Notification when Billing item is deleted/edited
- In-Person appt Notification alert for Staff/Admin
- Only Patient Specific to doctor needs to be displayed in Doctor App of patient Registration based on configuration
- Queue visibility in MMD patient App (Mainly to check their appointment Queue number)
- Mandatory field not working in patient registration.
- In case of default store, sub-total,GST and Discount is not displayed in Purchase Invoice.
- When show more is clicked on apt booking page after selecting the department, the current list of doctors get duplicated.
- It was displaying the report fields in Lab Reporting UI even if specific test was cancelled.
- At the time of adding credit note in Return invoice it was not allowing to save the invoice.
- Import from previous button is not working in Purchase Invoice Flow
- It was not displaying stock item data for next page in internal consumption report
- While entering the medication if user has kept the dosage box blank instead of 0 by mistake, it was not allowing the user to save the prescription and UI get hanged.
- Option to select VC or In Person while adding a doctor or service.
- While adding a doctor/service check for mobile number and display doctor details if user is already added.
- Admitting doctor made mandatory while admitting patient in IP.
- Performance Enhancements in Appointment booking page.
- Support for IGST in OP Billing and print.
- Not printing the signature in Forms / Letters when configured in Profile.
- Effective Purchase rate was getting wrongly calculated in Stock Transfers / Consumption Report.
- Display correct EMR Count in EMR List view when count is taken for Week /Month.
15/04/2021 Version : 1806c
- ICD Radio button to be selected by default in EMR -> Diagnosis Section.
- HSN code option support in OP Billing and same get printed on bill printout .
- If Ip Package billing items are selected in Op billing then don't allow to add the package and give a proper message.
- Display Indent Number for Stock Items transferred through indenting in Pharmacy.
- Vendor/ Store Name added in Low Stock Reports Viewable in Pharmacy.
- Support multiple Email id in Pharmacy Vendor UI.
- Don't allow to delete Billing items for Non Admin.
- When reuse patient is selected while admitting the baby from "Admit Baby" workflow from IP bill then it is not admitting the baby.
- When user closes the chrome tab after editing an invoice in IP it was not allowing other users to edit the bill.
- When Import Indented Medicine is not working in Discharge Notes Section of IP EMR.
- Referrer List not displayed in Referrer UI
- Not able to save Referrer on Edit from Settings
22/03/2021 Version : 1789c-1791s
Minor enhancements in mobile for Patients.
19/03/2021 Version : 1789c-1790s
Minor enhancements in mobile for Doctors.
19/03/2021 Version : 1789c
Alert for "Out of Stock" medicines in EMR when doctors enter the prescriptions.
Minor enhancements in IP Billing & Pharmacy modules.
Minor bug fixes in IP Billing & Pharmacy modules.
16/03/2021 Version : 1786c-1788s
Minor bug fix in Pharmacy module.
13/03/2021 Version : 1786c-1787s
Minor bug fix in OP Billing module.
12/03/2021 Version : 1786c
Ability to send customer specific feedback links in SMS to patients after appointment completion.
Minor changes in Pharmacy Bill Print out.
Minor enhancements in Discharge Summary print out.
Minor bug fix in Pharmacy module.
08/03/2021 Version : 1783c-1785s
Minor bug fix in IP Billing module.
08/03/2021 Version : 1783c-1784s
Minor bug fix in OP Billing module.
04/03/2021 Version : 1783c
Ability to configure same availability in 2 different locations and disallow booking on the same slot.
Minor enhancements in Forms in IP Module.
Minor enhancements in email validation while registering the patients or booking appointments.
Ability to return expired items to Vendor in Pharmacy Return Invoice creation.
Minor bug fixes in IP Billing module.
27/02/2021 Version : 1781c-1782s
Minor bug fixes in OP Billing module.
26/02/2021 Version : 1781c
Ability to add absolute value in Invoice Level Discount in Purchase Invoice.
Ability to select "ALL" resources in Queue module along with ability to select individual doctor names.
Minor enhancements in EMR Module.
Ability to specify the number of free follow-up consultations for a given duration.
Minor bug fixes in Pharmacy Returns workflow & billing modules.
19/02/2021 Version : 1780c
Minor bug fixes in Mobile Apps
19/02/2021 Version : 1779c
Minor bug fixes in Analysis Report.
18/02/2021 Version : 1778c
Ability to add Invoice level discount in terms of absolute value in Purchase Invoice.
Ability to view attachments in Lab & Radiology reporting modules when clicked on View option instead of editing the report.
Ability to search by compositions while indenting from IP to Pharmacy & Store to Store indents.
Minor bug fixes in Day Wise Report & Pharmacy Expiring Stock Report in Analysis
Minor bug fixes in patient registration, appointments & pharmacy modules.
15/02/2021 Version : 1776c-1777s
Minor bug fix in displaying OP Insurance Amount in Payment Summary Report.
11/02/2021 Version : 1776c
Ability to search by Referrer Name in Referrer UI.
Minor enhancements in Day Wise Stock Status Report in Pharmacy Reports.
Minor enhancements in Descriptive Dosage drop down menu.
Additional column added in Pharmacy Stock Status Report in Downloadable Reports.
Minor bug fixes in Patients, EMR & Pharmacy modules.
Minor bug fixes in doctor online appointment page.
05/02/2021 Version : 1775c
Ability to search by GRN Number in Manage Purchase/Return Invoices User Interface in Pharmacy module.
Additional fields / columns added in Monthly Billing Patient Details by Billing Item Report.
Minor enhancements in OP & IP Billing modules.
Ability to send timezone in patient email for Video Consultation appointments.
Ability to print doctor qualifications in EMR Print out.
Minor changes in IP Pass Sticker Print Out.
Minor bug fixes in Appointments, OP & IP billing, Pharmacy & Analysis modules.
30/01/2021 Version : 1773c-1774s
Minor enhancements in mobile app.
28/01/2021 Version : 1773c
Ability to display suspended doctors & operators in User List View when logged in from Admin User Id.
Minor enhancements in Pharmacy Stock Management.
Ability to display dispensed but not received items in Indents List View from store to store indents are created.
Ability to specify the department for Coupon Codes so that the coupon code will be applied only for these doctors associated with this department.
Ability to view EMR from treatments module so that the doctors can refer to EMR about the prescriptions, complaints entered in EMR against that patient.
Minor enhancements in billing items interface while adding packages.
Minor enhancements in pharmacy purchase invoice entry interface when items are dispensed from a store.
Minor bug fixes in Billing, Pharmacy modules.
Minor bug fix in printing details when thermal printer is enabled in Pharmacy module.
2/01/2021 Version : 1771c-1772s
Minor bug fixes in mobile app related to patients.
22/01/2021 Version : 1771c
New feature to suspend doctors from User Interface so that admins can suspend doctors who are not a part of the clinic / hospital themselves.
Minor enhancement in displaying timezone when online appointment is booked by the patient.
Minor enhancement in IP Billing if the user has entered payment and not saved rather taking a print out.
Minor enhancement in Expiring Reports in Pharmacy not to include "No Expiry" items in viewable & downloadable report.
Ability to select "All" stores in Billable Pharmacy Stock Status Report.
Ability for patients not to cancel appointments from the website if it is a paid appointment as we need to process the refund. ( Currently, it is difficult to track the cancellations and hence the team made a change to now allow patients to cancel paid appointments from website or App ).
Minor bug fixes in online appointment booking when prefix is enabled & bug fix in online doctor page.
Minor bug fixes in pharmacy module, monthly invoice downloadable reports.
19/01/2021 Version : 1768c-1770s
Minor bug fixes in Mobile App for doctors.
19/01/2021 Version : 1768c-1769s
Minor bug fixes in Mobile App for patients.
18/01/2021 Version : 1768c
Stock Transfers / Consumption Report in Pharmacy module. This report will display information related to internal transfers of stocks from one store to another. You can also track stock transfer to individual people as well.
Minor enhancements in Stock Adjustments User Interface in Pharmacy Module.
Prefix is not considered while retrieving patient details for booking appointments via website in case prefix is configured in customer’s account.
Fixed alignment issue in Stock status report UI
In stock adjustment UI when item is searched it is not considering store ID
15/01/2021 Version : 1766c-1767s
Minor bug fixes in Mobile Apps in both doctors ( DocPulse Pro App ) & patients apps ( MMD App ).
13/01/2021 Version : 1766c
Minor bug fix in MeetMyDoctor ( MMD ) App for patients related to payments.
12/01/2021 Version : 1764c-1765s
Minor bug fix in finalization of Bills in IP Module.
12/01/2021 Version : 1764c
Ability to configure “Role Names” for users in stores for Pharmacy & Store Management so that only these stores will be enabled for the logged in users.
Minor enhancement in Billing Summary across Billing Items Report where "All" option is enabled under department selection when doctor name is selected.
Minor enhancements in Doctor & MMD App for Video Consultation.
Minor enhancement in Label / Sticker Print Outs in IP Bills.
Minor bug fixes in IP Module.
08/01/2020 Version : 1763c
Minor bug fix in store selector for default store in Pharmacy & Stock / Inventory Management.
07/01/2021 Version : 1762c
Minor changes in Store Selector while requesting indents in Pharmacy OR Stock / Inventory Management.
Minor bug fixes in Token Display Announcement in Queue OHD.
04/01/2021 Version : 1761c
Ability to view stock data at end of the month by selecting month & year in Pharmacy Stock Status Report.
Minor enhancements in MMD / Online appointments User Interface in displaying Video Consultation & Normal Consultation Slots.
Ability to view Refunds data in Monthly Invoice Report.
29/12/2020 Version : 1760c
Ability to add Item Level Discount in IP Bills.
Ability to search by Start Date & End Date in IP Bills for discharged status.
Ability to view count / total number of bills for a given duration in IP Bills List View for Discharged Patients.
Ability to Day / Week / Month / Year Wise Summary Report separately for OP, IP & Pharmacy in Analysis.
Minor enhancements in displaying package total in Summary View inside IP Bills & optimization in displaying IP Bills for discharged patients.
Ability to print Consultation Validity in OP Bill Print outs.
Ability to select Report Category from drop down menu instead of free text box entry.
Minor changes to send the new MMD App Link to download lab reports for patients.
Minor bug fixes in Pharmacy & IP Transactions Report.
Minor bug fixes in Call Center Interface related to displaying of availability, overlapping of lab report fields and related to displaying of photos in doctor queue.
18/12/2020 Version : 1759c
Token Display Reload Bug fix in OHD Display.
17/12/2020 Version : 1758c
Disabling automatic referral features in IP & Pharmacy modules when the referral is added in the patient for automatic discount profile update in invoices.
Disabling of MRP > Rate check in Stocks module as some of the items may not have MRP specified like gloves, masks etc.
Minor enhancement in token display sound activation in OHD.
Ability for users not to change the patient once the bill / invoice is saved.
Ability for users not to change the mode of payment once the bill / invoice is saved.
Simplification of Purchase Invoice / GRN entry for pharmacists so that they will know the total added against each item and cross check before saving the invoice.
Minor bug fixes in IP & Pharmacy Module.
Bug fix while adding new items or editing of items with the same name in Billing Items.
14/12/2020 Version : 1757c
Minor enhancements in the Pharmacy Indent process for nurses in nursing stations & updating the prices or deletion of pharmacy items in IP Billing module.
Ability for the staff to change the doctor name without deleting the package when a wrong doctor name is selected while billing in IP Module.
Minor enhancements in IP Billing module to handle deletion & addition of packages if any.
Minor changes to send new MeetMyDoctor App link in SMS to patients for booking appointments & consult with doctors for Video Consultation.
Minor bug fix in lab report PDF when sent in email to patients if custom header is configured.
Minor bug fixes in the Pharmacy module.
10/12/2020 Version : 1756c
Minor enhancements in validation of email entered by patients while booking online appointments for normal & video consultation appointments.
Minor changes in Billing Summary Across Billing Items Report & displaying it separately in OP, IP & Pharmacy and ability to select start & end date.
Minor enhancement in EMR module - added “Cycle” as one of the options in Periodicity.
Ability to change the background for doctor display while displaying the token number.
Minor bug fix in printing total correctly in IP Detailed print out when insurance is selected as the mode of payment.
Minor bug fixes in OP Billing, Pharmacy & IP Billing modules.
07/12/2020 Version : 1753c-1755s
Bug fix in IP Package Print Out.
04/12/2020 Version : 1753c-1754s
Bug fix in Vaccination profile update in 2nd location.
04/12/2020 Version : 1753c
Minor UI changes in Summary View in IP Bills.
Minor enhancements in Monthly Detailed Billing Report in downloadable reports for OP, Pharmacy & IP Modules.
Ability to include "Consumables" inside packages in IP Bill for some insurance companies. ( By default, consumables will be outside the packages ).
Ability to add Item Level Discount for Consultation Items inside Packages in IP Bills.
Minor enhancements to select "Main Store" by default in case there are multiple stores configured in the account.
Minor enhancements to display a message in MMD App for patients to connect for Video Consultation.
Minor bug fixes in Monthly Detailed Billing Report in downloadable reports, IP Module & Pharmacy Modules.
24/11/2020 Version : 1752c
Displaying of Billing & Room Charges section inside IP Bill for discharged invoices so that the users can verify the doctor associated inside packages.
Addition of total column across all batches in Billable Stock Status Report in downloadable reports.
Addition of visit type column in EMR Downloadable Reports.
Bug fix related to token announcement in Common Display.
Minor bug fixes in Appointments & IP Modules.
19/11/2020 Version : 1751c
Displaying of patient attachments in Chief Complaint for previous visits inside EMR.
Minor enhancements in EMR Print out.
Minor enhancements in displaying package details in IP Module in Summary & print outs.
Ability to resend SMS to patients & doctors from Appointments List view to resend SMSes incase patients haven't received the notifications.
Minor bug fixes in IP Billing, Analysis & Appointments and Video Consultation modules.
12/11/2020 Version : 1750c
New Report - Doctor Payout Report Viewable for admins to check the report before downloading the report.
Enhancements in Search by Stock Summary - additions of columns like Margin, Tax & discount.
Minor changes in Daily Collection Report related to Patient Wallet amount.
Considering item level discount for doctor items in doctor charges report.
Performance improvements & enhancements for longer admissions in IP Billing.
Minor bug fixes in selecting the correct billing element / item while creating invoices for VC Appts.
10/11/2020 Version : 1748c-1749s
Minor Bug fixes in IP Billing Module for updating prices correctly.
09/11/2020 Version : 1748c
Displaying logged in doctor names in different colour to easily identify the records for a selected patient.
Minor enhancement in OP & IP Billing modules where the department needs to be selected first and then doctor so that the doctor payout reports are generated correctly.
Minor bug fixes in the billing module related to patient wallet amounts and indent printing issue in Pharmacy module.
09/11/2020 Version : 1746c-1747s
Minor bug fixes in the billing module.
04/11/2020 Version : 1746c
New Report “Consultation Stats” is implemented where doctors will be able to view the statistics where we display the details about the number of patients seen by the doctor. This is currently enabled only in the doctor dashboard.
Do not select Cash as the default mode of payment mode while cancelling the OP Bill or a particular item.
Hide Price of any investigation or item that is added by nurses in the Nursing Station.
Remove time for Room Specific Items in IP detailed print outs.
Display Doctor Name in Header inside IP Bill so that the users will know the admitting doctor's name.
Amount to be displayed as after discount in "Invoice Total Paid" column in Doctor Charges Report in downloadable reports.
Displaying of dates in sequence for normal bills in IP Detailed Print Out.
Displaying of discount separately if discount is provided for individual doctor consultation charges in IP Bill in Monthly Doctor Charges Report.
Ability to specify Consultation Validity for a Consultation item so that when the patient visits the clinic / hospital next time then automatically follow-up consultation will be selected.
Ability to select correct charges for follow-up consultation if the patient visits the clinic / hospital in person and next visit the patient will do a video consultation provided the same mobile number needs to be the same number of the patient.
Minor enhancement to send Doctor App link and instructions to doctors for Video Consultation.
Issue in displaying Change Log when payments are added for the same patient on the same day ( This used to happen only in specific cases ).
Minor bug fixes in appointments, billing & Monthly Billed Patient report in downloadable reports.
22/10/2020 Version : 1742c
- Ability to change discharge date & time in print outs only in IP Bill.
- Ability to select Store and view stock information in Search by Stock Item & Summary UI.
- Minor enhancements in Pharmacy Search By Stock Summary UI.
- Minor bug fixes in EMR module, EMR Follow-Up, Payment Summary & downloadable quarterly patient reports.
19/10/2020 Version : 1741c
- Ability to search by patient name / number / ID in Bed Booking UI to know the number of bed bookings done against the patient selected.
- Minor enhancements in Monthly Detailed Billing Report & Monthly Invoice Report for Pharmacy in Downloadable Reports.
- Minor bug fixes in Appointment Video Slots Information Email & pharmacy module.
15/10/2020 Version : 1740c
- New EMR Report - Follow Up Patients Report in EMR Module where we will display the patient details, last visit of the patient and the next visit date so that the staff can call the patients if required and follow-up with them. Software already has a feature where it automatically sends SMS to patients about follow-up visits.
- Ability to search by start date & end date to view the purchase details for a particular item in Pharmacy & Stocks.
- Optimization in EMR Printouts by removing additional blank rows in between sections.
- Minor enhancement to create tokens in Pharmacy when only Advise is entered in EMR even though medicines are not entered so that the patients can collect prescription print out from Pharmacy Counter.
- Ability to display initial quantity, free quantity and invoice number in Stock Summary UI when searched by item name in Pharmacy & Stocks.
- Minor enhancements in Reports in OP Module.
- Minor bug fixes in Appointments, Queue Display & IP modules.
12/10/2020 Version : 1739c
- Ability to view EMR in List View without editing the record to view the details even for completed records.
- Do not allow an IP Bill to be cancelled if there is payment collected. Provide an error message to refund the payment and then cancel the IP Bill.
- Option to generate Patient Report for a selected Referral Type in Patient Downloadable Reports.
- Minor UI Enhancement to display details in Stock Adjustment UI in Pharmacy & Stocks.
- Minor bug fixes in appointments & EMR Modules.
09/10/2020 Version : 1737c-1738s
- Minor bug fix in EMR related to attachments.
08/10/2020 Version : 1737c
- Sorting of nursing activity in IP EMR according to date & time.
- Ability to select the next batch automatically in Indents in quick dispense workflow in IP EMR.
- Ability to display stock information according to the main pharmacy store instead of all stores.
- Minor bug fixes in queue display, IP EMR & GST Report in Item / HSN Code Report.
06/10/2020 Version : 1736c
- Minor enhancements in Vaccination profile updation from OP EMR.
- Minor enhancements in IP Billing when insurance is disabled and converted to cash patients.
- Minor enhancements in OP, IP & Pharmacy modules.
- Addition of Expiry Date column in Stock Adjustment Loss Report in downloadable reports.
- Ability to select "STAT" or "SOS" in IP EMR in Medication Orders.
- Minor bug fixes in Appointments & Pharmacy modules.
01/10/2020 Version : 1734c-1735s
- Minor bug fixes in Appointments module.
01/10/2020 Version : 1734c
- Ability to select "All Stores" is provided while downloading the Stock Status Report to know the stocks across all stores including the main store.
- Ability to select "All Stores" is provided while downloading the Billable/Pharmacy Stock Status Report to know the stocks across all stores including the main store.
- Ability to select all Pending Tests in "IP Lab" when clicked on Patient Id so that the lab technicians can easily enter the results instead of searching for patients and then manually selecting the pending tests for reporting.
- Option to display Expiry Date in Stock Adjustment Loss Report in pharmacy downloadable reports.
- IF STAT or SOS option is selected in OP EMR then instructions, duration and dosages not to be displayed in print outs as it is not applicable.
- Ability to print Activity section in Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Minor bug fixes in the pharmacy module.
28/09/2020 Version : 1733c
- Ability to copy EMR data from one patient to another in order to save by re-entering the data again for the patient. ( Applicable for twins where most of the information will be common in both ).
- Ability to retain in the same window in Pharmacy when an invoice is saved instead of going back to list.
- Ability to print Medication Chart in Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Minor enhancements in E-Consult Pending List View.
- Minor bug fixes in IP Module.
24/09/2020 Version : 1732c
- Ability to specify different online types when mode of payment is selected as "Online" while billing.
- Ability to print Medication Orders in Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Ability to print Orders section in Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Ability to capture comments / notes in stock adjustment UI so that the reason for updating stocks is captured.
- Ability to print Input / Out Chart Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Ability to print Vitals Chart Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Bug fix related to cancellation of IP Bill and refunding of payment in User Wise Summary Report.
- Minor Bug fixes in EMR Module.
- Bug fix related to attachments not being sent to patients when Send Respond & Completed in selected in Doctor App for Video Consultation.
21/09/2020 Version : 1730c-1731s
- Bug fix related to slots not displayed in doctor online appointment page.
21/09/2020 Version : 1730c
- Ability to print "Orders" section which has information about investigations added in the Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Ability to print "Vitals Chart" in Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Support changing of time in future on the same date while discharging patients for insurance patients.
- Consider BID as Morning and Evening in the Medication Chart instead of Morning & Afternoon in IP EMR.
- Minor enhancements like increase in page size & sorting latest first in "Orders" UI where nurses enter tests from Nursing Station.
- Minor enhancement to print Area in the Admission Print Out Form.
- Minor enhancement not to allow negative OP Wallet amounts to be added in the patient wallet.
- Minor enhancement to print Advice section / column in EMR Downloadable Report.
- Minor enhancement to auto calculate for package total for items added in the entitlement while creating / editing a package.
- Minor bug fix in total calculation for insurance patients when the quantity of the item is greater than 1 in OP Billing.
- Minor bug fix in IP Bill Print out when item level discount was given.
- Minor bug fix in Billing Summary Report.
- Minor bug fix when bill is cancelled, the amount is displayed as Due in Billing Summary Report.
16/09/2020 Version : 1727c-1729s
- Minor bug fix in Appointments where it was not sending feedback SMS to patients upon completion of appointments.
- Alternate User ID Login issue in DocPulse Pro App for Video Consultation.
16/09/2020 Version : 1727c-1728s
- Minor bug fix where invoices were not displayed in Invoice List which had Net Amount Negative ( -ve ) in case OPD Insurance is enabled. ( Only Bahrain Customer Scenario ).
15/09/2020 Version : 1727c
- Minor enhancements in New Born Report in Downloadable reports by adding Patient Email id and Address columns.
- Ability to admit the same patient even though the patient is already admitted for Insurance purposes.
- Displaying of Date of Birth of patients in Lab Reporting User Interface so that it will be easier for lab technicians to know the DOB for reporting Paediatrics tests.
- Displaying of number of days in EMR Token queue list view for new born babies.
- Printing of Bed Details like Bed Number and Name in IP Lab Print out to identify and dispatch reports accordingly.
- Displaying of Date of Birth of patients inside EMR UI for doctors to know the DOB of the patients.
- Addition of Advice column in EMR Downloadable reports.
- Minor bug fixes in appointments and IP Billing module.
10/09/2020 Version : 1726c
- Ability to send a copy of the lab report sent to patients for Lab Technician so that they can track whether it is sent to patients or not and then they can forward the same if required to patients.
- Minor enhancements in Detailed Vendor Wise Payment Report in Pharmacy Analysis.
- Minor enhancements in Appointments & Video Consultation Modules.
- Sorting of stocks in Alphabetical Order in Stock Adjustment UI when searched by Rack Number.
- Ability to reschedule Appointments from Call Center UI for past / old dated appointments for Video Appointments.
- Sorting of tests in IP Lab UI and displaying of data according to the current date for easy entry of lab reports.
- Minor bug fixes in EMR related to decimal value when lab results are imported to EMR.
07/09/2020 Version : 1725c
- New feature to view Summary Details of the Stock Item across all batches in Pharmacy & Stocks Module under “Manage Stocks”.
- Bug fixes in IP Module related to bed status auto updation, Appointments Module in App and Lab module.
03/09/2020 Version : 1724c
- Displaying amount paid in words against each payment collected in the invoice.
- Displaying amount paid in words in IP Detailed & Summary Print Out.
- Ability to define mandatory fields at the time of admission like Admission Reason, Admitter / Attender Name etc.
- Ability to enter consumables or medicines which are consumed internally by the nurses or particular department.
- Print Out Changes in Indents like printing of expiry date, price against item and total.
- Ability to print the modes like Google Pay, Phone Pay etc in Daily Collection Report when mode of payment is selected as "Online" while billing.
- Minor bug fixes in EMR like removal of blank medicine entry rows if medicines are imported from a template directly without entering the medicine.
- Minor bug fixes in appointments.
- Minor bug fixes in EMR when opened in Mozilla Firefox
01/09/2020 Version : 1722c-1723s
- Minor bug fixes in displaying Video & Normal Appointment Slots on the website.
28/08/2020 Version : 1722c
- Ability to mention max redemptions for coupon codes during Video Appointment Booking.
- Minor enhancements like displaying of page number, age according to the admitted date in IP Print Outs.
- Provided template option in Nursing Station for Activity Notes so that nurses can create templates and capture the information against each patient & also display the name of the user who has entered the notes.
- Displaying stock data in individual as well. Currently it is displaying in packs inBillable/Pharmacy Stock Status report.
- Individual Receipt Print Out for payments & advances after discharge without editing the invoice once it is closed & discharged.
- Provided editing date and time option while entering Notes in Nursing Activity Tracker in Nursing Station.
- Displaying of Requested quantity in Dispensed Items table while dispensing the quantities in Pharmacy.
- Items to be printed in ascending order i.e, date & time wise in IP detailed bill printout.
- Provided “Print Prescription” option for completed tokens in Pharmacy Queue so that the users can print the prescription even after creating an invoice.
- Provided notes option in Return Pharmacy Invoice to capture details against the vendor.
- Minor bug fixes in billing, analysis & IP Module.
- When the user tries to refund the payment to the wallet from the bill by clicking on "Add to wallet" page is getting reloaded.
24/08/2020 Version : 1720c-1721s
- Duplicate Invoice Creation Issue for Video Consultation when appointments are booked from the website.
23/08/2020 Version : 1720c
- Issue in displaying user names in Daily Collection Report in Analysis when Authorisation is enabled.
21/08/2020 Version : 1719c
- Option provided to enter notes in Return Invoices.
- Optimization in Detailed Collection Report in OP, IP, Pharmacy & Revenue Analysis where it was displaying all the user names including nurses as it was taking longer time to load the list. Change done to display only the user names who have created bills for the day.
- Displaying of Wallet Recharges done in OP or IP to be displayed in Collection Report.
- Partial Cancellation of items in an invoice.
- Minor bug fixes in Nursing Station, IP Billing & Pharmacy modules.
- Minor bug fixes in appointments module where email was not sent for Video Consultation Responses.
- Minor bug fixes in Billing & Lab modules related to locking of invoices & duplication of fields in lab reports ( corner case ).
17/08/2020 Version : 1717c
- Hide Tax column for pharmacy return item in IP Bill printout.
- Bug fix in Referral Discount if quantity is more than 1 in Pharmacy.
- On editing discharge summary form if we try to import the template the popup closes automatically.
13/08/2020 Version : 1715c
- Automatically mark newBorn as true during new Admission in case the user forgets to mark it as newborn so that the report is generated correctly.
- Consider the Latest Room Number to be printed in IP Bill Print Out if room is changed from Twin Sharing to Luxury Room.
- Cancellation reason to be made mandatory while cancelling a Bill in OPD.
- Option to add the Consultant Doctor name and EDD while bed booking in OPD.
- Bed Booking Report - This report will generate the data based on the amount collected against Bed Booking Charges for a patient.
- Patient Wallet Report - This report will generate the data based on the amount collected against the Patient Wallet.
10/08/2020 Version : 1714c
- When indents are saved and in case the user is not able to dispense all the items then display those item names in the pop-up so that users can choose alternate items and complete the indent.
- In Pharmacy Monthly Invoice Report in Downloadable Billing Reports, introduced a new table with Returns for Pharmacy Items.
- Support to select different modes of payments like PayTm, PhonePay, Google Pay when payment mode is selected as "Online" while adding payments in OP, IP & Pharmacy.
- Support for Report Category configuration for Billing Items.
- New Report for Item Wise Details along with Report Category.
- Picture-in-Picture in Video Consultation is displayed in Patient Side when they use a phone.
- Minor enhancements in Screen Sharing in Video Consultation.
- Cancel Bill option is provided in OPD List View based on Authorisations where instead of cancelling the items and adding refund in case of wrong patient selected OR tests added by mistake.
- Minor Bug Fixes:
- Vendor Names not displayed in Stock Report.
- Cancelled admission not to be displayed in IP EMR ( Nursing Station ).
- Paging issue in IP Nursing Station List View.
06/08/2020 Version : 1713c
- Additional Rows to display Refunds, Net Collection & Total Collection in User Wise Summary Report in “Revenue Analysis”.
- Ability to print the requested Items ( Indents ) in Nursing Station.
- OP Bill Print Out changes not to display token number, room number when token system is enabled in billing module.
- Provision to add multiple discounts in IP Bill. Earlier, we were supporting only 1 discount to be added but now we support multiple discounts as well to be added in the same IP Bill.
- Start Date & End Date option in IP Bills List View so that the users can check the number of discharges between selected dates.
- Custom date selector like Start Date & End instead of Month & Year options in Downloadable Reports in Analysis for a couple of reports.
- Additional columns added in Doctor Charges Report like bill type, admission reason etc in Downloadable Reports
04/08/2020 Version : 1711c
- “Edit Payment” button to be enabled / disabled in OP Bills List View based on Authorisations.
- Minor enhancements in OP EMR
- Minor bug fixes in OP EMR & Billing Module.
30/07/2020 Version : 1709c
- Refunds to be displayed separately in User Wise Summary Report to understand the total refunds for the day across users.
- Vaccination Billing Items / Names to be configured in OP EMR for Paediatrics and linking it with Pharmacy module for easier creation of bills.
- Support for detecting similar vaccines ( if brand names are different and composition is same ) in the Pharmacy bill if the exact vaccine prescribed in EMR is not found to be billed.
- Display sections according to the client section order in E-Consult / Video Consultation EMR.
- Separate expense vendor names and pharmacy analysis vendor names.
- Tokens not displayed when we change the location in EMR Queue.
- Wallet / deposit amount paid by the patient to be automatically reflected in IP Bill instead of showing in locked transaction in case payment is deleted.
- Receipt ID to be generated for bed booking payment and the same to be printed in the print out.
- Minor bug fixes in Nursing Station IP EMR and Vaccination section in OP EMR.
- Discount Round off Issue in Pharmacy billing.
- When a doctor refers a patient to an internal doctor in OP EMR then it was not creating a token for the doctor in Billing.
27/07/2020 Version : 1708c
- Receiving indents to be made easier for nurses by providing an option for nurses to click on accept all the items present in the indent.
- Ability to create invoices for normal paid appointments booked either through website or internal appointment. ( Currently it was applicable only for Video Appointments )
- Removal of additional SMSes in Reminders SMS to patients.
- Change in SMS content in Doctor Appointment Summary SMS for normal appointments & Video Appointments.
- Ability to collect payment from POS Machines directly / interfacing with POS Machines.
- Hide zero stocks items while creating a return invoice against a vendor.
- Provide a checkbox to change the scheduled date in the vaccination profile in case the doctors would like to override the scheduled dates.
- Table / Summary view for Purchase Invoice
- Email and SMS content changes when a doctor sends a prescription to a patient like in case they would like to upload reports then a different content and to download prescriptions.
- Minor bug fixes in appointments & Billing Modules.
22/07/2020 Version : 1707c
- Enhancements in Public appointment pages from Websites to differentiate Video Slots and In-Person Slots for patients to easily book appointments.
- When entering the quantity of the indented item if clicked on the back / delete button the entire item was being removed.
21/07/2020 Version : 1704c-1706s
- Send URL / link to upload reports via SMS to patients who have booked Video Appointments from IVR so that they can upload the old reports or prescriptions in case email Id is not configured against a patient.
- Discharge In Progress Patients List to view those patients for whom discharge is initiated by the doctors.
- Additional Rows - OP Wallet Redemptions/Refunds and IP Wallet Redemptions/Refunds provided in Payment Summary Report patients.
- Enhancements in Doctor Charges Downloadable Report
20/07/2020 Version : 1704c-1705s
- Hide “Out of stock items” in Medication Orders in Nursing Station
- Ability to select Start Date and End Date enabled in Monthly Invoice Report and Insurance Reports instead of monthly options.
- Ability to configure Report Category for each billing item to generate reports based on the category.
- Report category columns added in OP Monthly Downloadable Reports
16/07/2020 Version : 1704c
- Ability to enter absolute values in Sharing Category in Doctor Charges Summary Report.
- "Main Pharmacy Store" to be displayed by default in dispense or request indents view in Pharmacy and Store Modules.
- Made changes to display totals within the pop-up in Purchase invoice Edit View.
- Patient contact number entered in Patient Registration to be printed in Admission Print Out.
- Monthly invoice reports for “New Born” category Patients.
- Additional columns in IP invoice report - Add Discount, Pharmacy-Net, Pharmacy-Dispensed,Pharmacy-Returns.
- Enhancements in Insurance Report Downloadable Report
- Print Original Copy button in the Summary View in IP Bill & in a different colour to differentiate the buttons.
- New Pharmacy Report for Output GST sales and returns report for Pharmacy and IP.
- Updation of Room Status to “Available” State instead of “Maintenance” after discharge.
- Tax columns to be hidden in the IP Bill detailed print out as it is not applicable in IP Bills for pharmacy items .
- File number is printed in reverse order in EMR Downloadable report
- The PDF document attached inside lab reports was not reflecting after the complete payment was done by the patient. ( Scenario is where patient has made partially payment during sample collection and then they have made complete payment before collecting the lab report )
- Minor bug fixes in appointments and IP Modules.
19/05/2020 Version : 1673c
- Added Payment Reference Number & Patient ID columns in Video Appointments Report.
- Minor enhancements in the EMR module to hide some buttons.
- Ability to view Growth Charts inside Vitals section in EMR.
14/05/2020 Version : 1670c
- Ability to send automated reports in email to Management regarding doctor’s availability and the number of appointment slots configured for a day.
- Feedback Email and SMS content changes for Video Consultation
- Ability to print the doctor name in payment link so that patients can identify the doctor for whom they are booking an appointment.
- Sending information related to DocPulse App for Video Consultation for patients like App Link, mobile number and 4 digit code
- Ability to add Coupon Codes to get discounts on Consultation Charges for Video Consultation to encourage patients to use VC.
- Display Coupon Code and Booked By columns in Video Appointments Report.
06/05/2020 Version : 1668c
- If a doctor is changed in an appointment then the new doctor userId to be updated in EMR as well
- Added Remarks Column in Video Appointments Reports to understand the comments entered by the users.
- Issue in Doctor Dashboard is fixed
- Issue while rescheduling video appointment from Doctor app is fixed
04/05/2020 Version : 1667c
- Added ability for patients to download Android App in Video Appointments Link to easily connect for Video Consultation.
- Ability not to display all the attachments in Appointment which is uploaded by patients in the previous appointments in the current appointment rather It should display the attachment uploaded for that appointment only.
- Ability to search by patient name in Files Module
30/04/2020 Version : 1664c
- Feedback SMS & Email to be sent for VC appts if completed from EMR.
- Display Reserved Slots in different colour in Calendar View to differentiate other slots.
- Show the entire EMR when doctors click on any past dates in E-Consult record.
- Patient ID to be added in Follow Query SMS sent to the doctor to identify the patients easily to respond to their Follow-up queries.
- Ability to add additional investigations / tests in EMR for Video Consultation.
- Minor bug fixes in IP and Pharmacy modules.
25/04/2020 Version : 1663c
- Made enhancement in SMS to include Hospital Name in Video Consultation Appointment.
- Made changes not to display records which has status "Payment Not Made" when searched by patient name/ID/number in Econsult Module
- Provided an option to send an invoice as a PDF document to the patient once the response is sent by the doctors for Video Consultation.
- Logout issue when clicked on Save or Send Response in EMR for Video Consultation.
- Issue of Page reload in Analysis because of Google Chrome Version update.
- Prescription PDF issue in Email
24/04/2020 Version : 1658c-1659s
- Patient Wallet / Deposit account feature.
- Ability to add Advance payment from “Patient Wallet” is selected in IP Bills.
- Ability to send multiple options in Email for Video Consultation for patients to connect.
- Displaying of multiple email Ids in Video Appointments Report.
- Minor enhancements in SMS for booking Video Appointment.
- Ability to print all like Weight, Height and HC in Growth Charts in 1 Print out.
- New report for "Detailed Expense Report" in Analysis
07/04/2020 Version : 1644c
- Consent Form Support while booking Video Consultation Appointment.
- Support for custom sections inside Activity tracker in Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Ability to display multiple sections into 1 main section inside Nursing Station in IP EMR.
- Ability to send payment links to patients when a normal appointment is changed / converted to Video Appointment.
- Minor bug fixes in OP, IP & Pharmacy modules.
06/04/2020 Version : 1643c
- Enhancements in tracking nursing activity in IP Module.
- Printing of bed information & additional data in IP Detailed Report.
- Ability not allow patients to be discharged if complete payment is not received.
- IP Package Implementation for different packages to be supported in IP Module.
- Input / Output Chart implementation in IP under Nursing Station.
- Made enhancement to display separate Status as “Billing is done” and “Fitting is done” Instead of single "Completed" status in Audiologist order screen.
- Order deletion to be disabled instead separate status can be given as cancelled with cancellation reason in order to know why particular order is cancelled
- Minor bug fixes in IP under Nursing Station, Video Consultation and Analysis Modules
17/03/2020 Version : 1627c
- API Integration with different HIMS to fetch patient details from existing software to DocPulse
05/03/2020 Version : 1623c
- Minor enhancements in IP Module to display Radiology bills separately.
- Authorisation to add discount only for IP Bills.
- Additional columns like GST details added in GST Details in Monthly invoice report for pharmacy.
- If Pharmacy Indent is created from Nursing Station then the same was getting added in IP Requests in OP Billing Queue made a fix not to add pharmacy indents in IP Requests.
28/02/2020 Version : 1620c-1621s
- Ability to Lab, Radiology and Pharmacy items in Nursing Station for which the bills will be created separately under IP Bills & payment will be collected immediately from patients for these items.
- Display Doctor Name and next Token in Common Token Display
- Simplified Location search and to book appts in both Call Center and Calendar View.
- Option provided to capture Campaign Name when Campaign is selected in Leads / CRM Module.
- Alert system provided for users about lead & CRM updates.
28/02/2020 Version : 1620c
- Ability to add Visiting Doctors included in the Doctor drop down for billing elements.
- Display of department, room number and PRN in single display
- Additional columns added in Purchase GST payment Report.
- Colour indication in return invoice list view to indicate when a credit note is added.
- Ability to add borders in OP, IP and Pharmacy bills print out.
- When Rack Number in Pharmacy Billing Item is changed then the same should be updated in all Stock items
- Minor bug fixes in the Pharmacy module.
27/02/2020 Version : 1619c
- Display Data for IP Lab and IP Pharmacy in User wise summary report.
- Enhancements done to improve search stocks feature.
- Ability to send SMS to patients in case of delay or to communicate some information to certain patients about it.
- Made changes to not to allow users to change add payment date (add advance).
- Minor Bug fixes regarding Salutation of Consultant in IP Detailed Bill and IP Summary Bill Printouts.